Scouting is one of the many incredibly important tasks that Secret Service members are given. It helps both advertise the name and purpose of SS while aiding in finding new members to join our agency. SCoTM is an award given to the member who excels in this task, gaining the highest number of scouting logs within a month. This award is administered by the SCoTM Committee, who total up all scouting logs to find our most outstanding member in a given month.
Please note that winners of the award are not eligible for 3 months after winning. (Supreme Command winners are not eligible for 4 months after winning.)
Requirements for SCoTM
1. Ranks from Scouter to Supreme Command are eligible to win.
2. No history of winning SCoTM for the past 3 months (4 months for Supreme Command).
Valid Scouting Logs must include the following:
- A screenshot of the conversation with a non-Secret Service member, wherein the scouter invites them to join the Secret Service.
- The screenshot must include the recruit’s response, whether it’s a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’.
- A screenshot of the recruit’s profile to serve as evidence that they are not working in any other agency.
- Screenshots must include the device’s date and time (timestamp). This is to ensure that the old scouting logs will not be reused.
- ALT accounts that are used for scouting must be registered and have the SS Undercover badge.
- Failure to fulfill any of these requirements renders a log INVALID.
1 successful scouting log = 3 points
1 unsuccessful scouting log = 1 point
1. Recognition in #incentives channel
2. 20 Credits added to Pay sheet
3. A bot in base for a month
4. SCoTM Badge
Last Updated on