Reinstatements are issued when one who failed to complete a Leave of Absence (LOA) for their absence due to a reasonable cause. With the Reinstatement Process, we uphold the right to decline or accept a reinstatement proposal and investigate the matter extensively.
- Reinstatements are for those who have gotten their badges removed due to inactivity.
- Reinstatements are NOT for those who have resigned, left badges on their own, have been fired or had transferred.
- You are not eligible for Reinstatement if you have lost your badges for more than 2 years and/or started working at another agency after your badges were removed.
- In order for a reinstatement case to be considered, they must fill all fields truthfully and formally.
- It may take a bit to get your reinstatement viewed so be patient.
- After an individual has filled out the Reinstatement Form, you can give them the link to Accepted/Declined Reinstatements so that they can check the status of their proposal.
Reinstatements are looked over by the Internal Affairs.
They will be making the final decision on whether a proposal gets accepted or declined. This process usually takes no longer than three to four days.
- If you have any questions regarding the Reinstatement Process, please get in touch with the Internal Affairs.
Last Updated on