A Personal Assistant must be capable of handling issues thoroughly in the absence of their superior, and they must be confident enough to commission work on their superior’s behalf. Confidentiality is an essential qualification for a PA. You should be calm and capable of thinking on your own. You will be expected to follow your senior’s instructions, and your senior will appreciate your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow-up.
Personal Assistant’s Policy
- You may request to be a PA once, and your request may be considered. You will be disciplined if you continue to ask.
- If you believe you are not compatible with your superior, you may reject to be a PA.
- You shall support your supervisor in accordance with the tasks assigned to you. As a PA, you get no additional power.
- You may not participate in EUs and ADs in which you are not a member.
- You may attend meetings on behalf of your supervisor if the host allows it. It must be an official meeting, not an EU/AD or a MoD/iC gathering.
- Your superior may terminate your service as a PA if they believe your responsibilities are not being met. The PA title will be withdrawn if your superior retires.
- When a Personal Assistant advances to the same division as their superior, they lose their PA title.
- Personal Assistants to the Founders are rotated at least every two months.
Personal Assistant’s Superior Policy
- You should not hire a PA “just for fun” if you are capable of handling everything on your own.
- If you are detected abusing your PA, your authority to appoint a PA will be revoked.
- To avoid incidents of partiality, you may not promote your PA more than once each day if their level is below Leadership.
- Please ensure that your PA has an exceptional attitude in accordance with the Rules & Code of Conduct, as this will reflect your image as the superior.
- Unless authorized by the founders, you may not include your PAs in any secret matters, including but not limited to Senior Staff Discussions and EU discussions in which your PA is not a participant.
- Please note that if you’re a newly promoted MOD, you will be placed on a 2 week trial period. During the duration of this time, you are not allowed to recruit a PA.
- The following Personal Assistant policy must be observed. If not, the PA’s PA rank may be terminated, and the superior may face sanctions.
ThThe maximum level of the staff member you may pick to be your PA will be followed in accordance with the Guidelines outlined below.
|Rank of Superior||Eligibility of a Personal Assistant||Max amount|
|Foundation||Can be OOA+ to Ownership||2|
|Ownership Division||Can be HR+ to Supreme Command||1|
|Supreme Command Division||Can be HR+ to Moderator||1|
|Moderator Division||Can be HR+ to Leadership||1|
View Personal Assistants by Division
If you don’t see your and your PA’s name, you may submit here.
Last Updated on