The rank requirement to join is OOA+
Click here to apply
External Affairs maintains and seeks alliances with respective agencies while ensuring the interests of the Secret Service. They uphold the treaty and alliance agreements made by the leadership of both agencies.
In-Commands: Terroriquez, GenR., and IAmWill!
Top Foreign Delegate: Lily0916
- Agency Protest – Habbo2020
- Kingdom of Habbo’s Winter Ball
- White House: Presidential Inauguration
- White House: State of Union
- Allies Base Renovations
- Fluent communication with alliances when visiting and helping with population
- Recruiting and reviewing new alliances
- Hosting and attending events which alliance members may attend
- Handling allied organization or member’s queries and situations
Ownership Overseer: -Trixie28-
Director (1iC): Lily0916
The Director of EA seeks alliances, ensures the smoothness of everyday communications between allies, managing the National Punishment list, assigning representatives, and dealing with other external threats towards the Secret Service.
Deputy Director (2iC): Maong
The Deputy Director of EA assists the 1iC with managing the National Punishment list, ensuring smooth communication with allies, recruitment, assigning representatives, and representing the Director upon their absence.
Assistant Director (3iC): MonkeyxDLuffy
The Assistant Director of EA is a participant of decision making at the leadership level, management of this department and all of its duties, ensuring smooth communication with allies, and recruitment.
Representatives visit their assigned allied agency to maintain strong communication and relations. Representatives aid in the planning of events for the Secret Service and allied agencies, and ensure that the External Affairs teams of both agencies meet regularly. Full Representatives are called Earl/Countess. Trial Representatives are called Knight.
Representative of the Month
Representative of the Month of July:
Over the last month, this individual has shown outstanding work for the unit. He have demonstrated great work in the unit as a Representative through completing their given tasks on time, and outside through visiting our allies and participating in their events and making sure our presence is felt.
We believe they deserve this recognition for all their hard work and we expect a lot from this member in the future! Congratulations, Matt.
Past Representatives of the Month
Requirements to Join
- Must be in the Office of Administration division or above, however, all ranks will still be reviewed.
- No recent disciplinary marks
- Has professionalism, good communication skills and be approachable.
The organization must:
- Contain at least 1000 members in the main group badge.
- Not harbour any member from the Secret Service’s National Punishment list.
- Have a well-established External Affairs team that can create clear communications.
- Not have an association with any mafia or group that breaks agency rules.
- Have active headquarters and functional day-to-day operations.
- Be operating for at least 3 months.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation National White Color Crime Center (NW3C) owned by FBI-Premier
- United States Defence Force owned by USDF_HQ
- Special Weapons and Tactics owned by SWAT-Foundation
- Interpol owned by INT-Foundation
- Habbo Defence Agency owned by HDA-Mother
Allies can use the form below to report a member of SS. All cases will be reviewed by EA iC’s and Foundation.
EA Distinguished Services
The EA Distinguished Services award is granted by the Foundation & Directors of EA for outstanding and unique services to the External Affairs unit.
Habbos rewarded with the Distinguished Services award
Past EA iCs
Last Updated on